Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
Pursuant to article 13 of the code of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we return the following information.
we at https://www.lgdinformatica.com We believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document describes in detail the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how they are used.
Registration File (Log Files)
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply record site visitors - usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting analysis services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages or the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor the movement of users on the site and collect demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personal information that can be identified, therefore all data are collected in absolutely anonymous form.
Third Party Providers
Users can choose to opt out of personalized advertising by visiting the page Ad settings.
By visiting the page www.aboutads.info you can disable cookies from third-party suppliers.
Our advertising partners
- The Amazon
Our site does not have access or control these cookies used by third-party advertisers.
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party servers for more information on their practices and for instructions on how to deactivate certain practices.
If you wish to disable cookies, you can do so through your individual browser options. Additional information on managing cookies with specific web browsers can be found in the respective browser websites
Aims of treatment
The data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to reserved areas of the Portal and of Portals / sites connected with this and to the sending of communications, including commercial ones, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled by it and / or connected and / or Sponsor.
- possible transfer of the aforementioned data to third parties, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications.
- carry out the obligations required by laws or regulations;
- contact management;
Method of treatment
The data will be processed as follows:
- data collection with single-opt mode, in a specific database;
- recording and processing on paper and / or magnetic support;
- organization of the archives in a mainly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All required data is mandatory.
Subjects to whom data may be disclosed personal data
The data collected can be communicated to:
- companies and businesses for direct mail or similar activities;
- associations and foundations intending to purchase advertising space on the lists or on the site and / or linked to the provision of a particular service.
- subjects who must have access to the data, as per laws or secondary and / or community regulations.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed about the nature and purpose of the processing
- get by the owner, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and communication in intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, with an interval of not less than ninety days;
- deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not required to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, correction or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
We inform you that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
- P. IVA 05744800870
- Fiscal Code:
- Email: Privacy@lgdinformatica.com
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or to delete your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to ensure added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and / or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child's personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will do everything to remove that information as soon as possible.